Ever wonder how GMO mosquitos work in fight against vector-borne diseases like the Zika virus? Check out this infographic about its life cycle and the results they have once deployed.
How GMO mosquitos work
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
The U.S. averaged fewer than 40,000 new cases per day over the past week. That’s a 21% improvement over the ...
- COVID vaccines aren’t generating antibodies for 10 million people in the US alone, including transplant recipients, who take immunosuppressants. What should they do?
- Glyphosate does not cause cancer, latest independent European Union study concludes
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth
- Maybe both sides are right: If SARS-CoV-2 was leaked from a Wuhan lab, it doesn’t mean the virus was necessarily engineered
- Anti-biotechnology critics say the Genetic Literacy Project is a Monsanto-funded ‘corporate front’. It’s not true. Here is the documentation — and a review of the critics behind the disinformation
- Homo sapiens reevaluated: Why the definition of ‘modern human’ is undergoing a revamp
- Population bomb, in reverse: Too few babies — not too many — is emerging as a major global problem
- Video: 10 of the most prominent anti-vaccine celebrities, from Jim Carrey to Jenny McCarthy
- Nearly 500 Trump-voting US counties have less than 25% of their populations vaccinated, opening door to fall COVID revival
- Viewpoint: Who is behind anti-vax propaganda claiming COVID shots are killing people? Meet disinformation provocateurs Peter McCullough, Mike Adams and RFK, Jr.