Infographic: Is biotechnology safe?
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist trade group promotes ‘fear and deception’ about crop biotechnology, promotes conspiracy theories about vaccine dangers
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- Ancient humans mated with Neanderthals as recently as 45,000 years ago
- Link between COVID vaccine and death? Here’s a case study on how anti-vaxxers exploit ambiguous reporting
- Rural, Republican America deeply skeptical about the reality of COVID and the importance of vaccines. Here’s why
- Do the MAOA and CDH13 ‘human warrior genes’ make violent criminals—and what should society do?