From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- 2016 Presidential Race: Clinton, Trump, Stein, and Johnson on Food, Farming and GMOs by David Warmflash
- 23andMe: Alt-right mistaken, DNA tests can’t ‘prove their whiteness’ by Meredith Knight
- Hawaii organic researcher Hector Valenzuela conspired with anti-GMO groups to harass Kevin Folta by Stephan Neidenbach
- Are “substantially equivalent” GMO crops as safe as organic and conventional foods? by Andrew Porterfield & Jon Entine
- GMOs=Monoculture=Bio-disaster? Time to revise simplistic ideological narrative by Andrew Porterfield
- How epigenetics, our gut microbiome and the environment interact to change our lives by Ben Locwin
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!