From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Humans would not exist if viruses hadn’t intervened in our evolution by Nicholas Staropoli
- Strawmen and selective statistics: Did The New York Times botch its critique of GMO crops? by Andrew Kniss
- GMOs, food and pesticides 101: No chemical “flood” and yields are rising by Marc Brazeau
- Why Danny Hakim’s New York Times GMO exposé misleads by Graham Brookes
- Human hibernation: How it can change the world of medicine by David Warmflash
- Why there is no male version of ‘the pill’ by Elizabeth Newbern
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!