From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Farmer: Why I choose to grow genetically engineered crops by Terry Daynard
- Read GLP’s Jon Entine’s Reddit Science ‘Ask Me Anything’ on pesticides and the ‘bee-pocalypse’ by Jon Entine
- Environmental activist hypocrisy? ‘No’ to GMO mosquito but ‘yes’ to irradiated screwworm fly by Richard Levine
- Do genetically modified foods or glyphosate cause gluten allergies? by Layla Katiraee
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Top stories from 2016 by Nicholas Staropoli
- What does electricity have in common with pesticides? by Steve Savage
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!