- This year’s flu vaccine has been 50% effective, and that’s not shabby | Ben Locwin
- ‘Rape gene’? Law and Order SVU episode muddies genetic literacy waters | Ricki Lewis
- New York Times’ Danny Hakim claimed GMOs haven’t increased crop yields; Here’s why he’s wrong | Jayson Lusk
- Patented seeds are not exclusively GMO — They are in the fields of organic farmers, too | Andrew Porterfield
- Epigenetics Around the Web: No, Dr. Sarah Gottfried, we can’t control genes with lifestyle tweaks, and more | Nicholas Staropoli
- Time to amend human embryo research ’14-day rule’? | David Warmflash
For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia.