View the original article here: Monsanto Crop Bans by Courts Would Be Reversed in Bill – Bloomberg
Monsanto crop bans by courts would be reversed in bill
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- There is a lot of misinformation about COVID, the available vaccines and their effectiveness. These 7 insights will help clear that up.
- Athletic boost? A year after starting hormone treatments, transgender women still have an advantage over cisgender peers
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds
- Organic food, often linked with progressive politics, is also popular among white supremacists
- Single-dose COVID vaccine by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen up next for approval