View the original article here: Ethics of fetal gene tests
Ethics of fetal gene tests
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Vani Hari (Food Babe): Does inability to understand science of food make one an expert on GMOs and chemicals?
Vanie Deva Hari (a.k.a. The Food Babe) (born 1979) is ...
- Coffee reduces risk of heart failure? What are we to make of a new study based on artificial intelligence (AI)
- Podcast: GMO ‘terminator’ seeds debunked; ‘Alternative medicine’ harms women; Cancer-fighting CRISPR beer?
- GMO salmon two months from introduction: AquaBounty fights anti-biotechnology misinformation as it gears up for April launch of fast-growing, sustainable AquAdvantage salmon
- Human evolutionary timeline: Key moments in the emergence of our species
- Bill Gates under fire for urging wealthy countries to give up beef and switch to synthetic meat