Anti-GMO Bingo, an evening of Food and Fun for the whole family!
August 11, 2014
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist trade group promotes ‘fear and deception’ about crop biotechnology, promotes conspiracy theories about vaccine dangers
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- An ‘off button’ for pain? CRISPR could stop the opioid crisis by tackling chronic pain at the source
- Video: Did Sweden’s ‘no lockdown’ and ‘no mask’ strategy work?
- Our food has never been safer, so why are we so scared of it?
- How do you spot a liar? (Hint: Non-verbal cues don’t matter much)