From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Documents uncover secret coordination among ‘independent’ anti-biotech scientists, activists by Stephan Neidenbach
- Adrian Dubock, Golden Rice scientist: Greenpeace, GMO critics misrepresent humanitarian project by Adrian Dubock
- Anti-GMO activists brandish disputed Stone-Glover Golden Rice paper in attacks on Nobel laureates by Andrew Porterfield & Jon Entine
- Microbe genes key to minimizing environmental damage from Deepwater Horizon spill by Meredith Knight
- How Brexit will impact the future of farming, GMOs and gene editing in Britain and Europe by David Warmflash & Jon Entine
- Rhesus macaques provide scientists with model to study Zika, could lead to vaccine, treatments by Mikel Shybut
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!