From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- How human chimeras could revolutionize science and medicine by Ben Locwin
- Glyphosate in wine and cereal? Why dubious detection methods undermine GMO scare claims by Andrew Porterfield
- Feminine side of the spectrum: Why autism looks different in girls by David Warmflash
- Monsanto shill alert: Does industry-funded GMO research bias findings? By Andrew Porterfield & Jon Entine
- How CRISPR could change the world—And why that frightens many of us by Steven Park
- Myth busting: RNA from GMO foods won’t alter your genes by Sterling Ericsson
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!