From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Forget about counting steps—Fitbit, other activity trackers won’t help you much to get healthy by Ben Locwin
- Examining the anti-GMO hypothesis that vaccines contain glyphosate by Andrew Porterfield
- ‘Crimes Against Humanity’? Who is behind the International Monsanto Tribunal circus? by Julie Kelly
- Alison Van Eenennaam: Anti-GMO activists target public scientists by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Australian chemical agency joins EPA, Canada, Europe in rejecting IARC’s glyphosate cancer claim by Nicholas Staropoli
- Polio eradicated? Health officials mobilizing against AFM–rare polio-like condition by Ben Locwin & Jon Entine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!