From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Environmental Working Group’s ‘dirty’ marketing serves ‘big organic’ donors, not consumers | Steve Savage
- 2 young leukemia patients cured with T-cell immunotherapy using genetically engineered donor cells | Meredith Knight
- Cognitive dissonance: Why some people ignore science and reject GMO safety | Andrew Porterfield
- Farms are not like Eden: The case for aggressive human intervention in agriculture | Andrew McGuire
- Beta Israel reconsidered: Defending the Israelite ancestry of Ethiopian Jews | Ibrahim Omer
- Does most public research funding come from industry? | Alison Van Eenennaam
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia. Feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!