- GMO corn that resists cancer-causing aflatoxin showcases biotech’s life-saving potential | Steve Savage
- Behold the octopus: Problem solver, tool user and now, gene editor | Ben Locwin
- Neonicotinoid fiasco: How American NGOs turn Europe against science, push EU towards insecticide ban | Matt Ridley
- Knowledge without context: Downside of direct-to-consumer genetic tests | Kristen Hovet
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Epigenetics and health in 2030, botched vitamin B cure, and more | Nicholas Staropoli
- CRISPR conundrum: Is there a line between GMOs and ‘natural’ crops when genes are edited? | Andrew Porterfield
Related article: Study claiming neonic pesticides harm wild birds has no relevance to real-world conditions, plant geneticist argues
For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia.