Syngenta Chief Executive Officer Erik Fyrwald discusses the need to help farmers adapt to climate change, genetically-modified food and the company’s IPO plans. He speaks with Bloomberg’s Tom Keene and Jonathan Ferro at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Video: Biotech firm Syngenta defends GMO crops, Impossible Burger as climate change mitigation tools
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist trade group funding Biogate FOIA scandal promotes ‘fear and deception’?
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- Science vs spirituality: The case of the severed head
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- ‘Cancer has never been part of your story’: Cautionary tale of a misdiagnosis that wreaked havoc on a patient and his family for 35 years
- Brazil is now the world’s global COVID epicenter. Here is why the country has failed
- Viewpoint: ‘War against the West’: Russia powers global vaccine rejectionist movement even as it inoculates its own citizens