Stem cells in the news and Yokohama, Japan
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Vani Hari (Food Babe): Does inability to understand science of food make one an expert on GMOs and chemicals?
Vanie Deva Hari (a.k.a. The Food Babe) (born 1979) is ...
- Part 1: Defying all predictions, Africa is the global COVID-19 ‘cold spot’. How come health officials and the media are not honestly exploring why?
- Podcast: Sierra Club endorses biotech chestnut tree; GM salmon coming this April? Downside of genetic engineering
- COVID shots and the mark of the beast? Battling religious vaccine misinformation
- Why did humans survive while our Denisovan and Neanderthal cousins died out? Just one gene could have made all the difference
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth