October 12, 2012
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Reuters analysed over 185,000 genome samples from the Global Initiative on Sharing All influenza Data (GISAID), the largest database of ...
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Who were the first Caribbean populations? Ancient DNA rewrites history
- Podcast: Glyphosate boosts cancer risk 41%? How a questionable claim from a flawed study went viral
- Viewpoint: Environmental groups attack latest crop gene-editing innovations misusing scientifically outdated 20-year-old anti-GMO arguments
- A video claiming to show dangerous COVID vaccine side-effects has gone viral – but scientists are skeptical
- Inherited blindness can now be cured, thanks to CRISPR