This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- How your food would look if not genetically modified over millennia, by Genetic Literacy Project
- Why Native Americans are concerned about potential exploitation of their DNA, by Arvind Suresh
- Pasta? Ruby grapefruits? Why organic devotees love foods mutated by radiation and chemicals, by Amanda Kastrinos
- How activists, sloppy reporters turned genetic firewall story into hysteria-gram on GMO dangers, by Jon Entine & Rebecca Randall
- Drugs from where?! Female genitals may be source of uniquely effective antibiotic, by Meredith Knight
- Call for action: It’s time to March Against the March Against Monsanto, by Karl Haro von Mogel & Kavin Senapathy
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and now Medium too! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!