Each year, about 1.3 billion tons of food worldwide is lost or wasted from farmers’ fields to consumers’ plates. Check out our infographic which explains how plant science can help:
Have you seen me: 1.3 billion tons of food lost every year
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
The French biologist and his research team--funded by the Rodale ...
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- Hobbit-sized humans appear to have lived as recently as 50,000 years ago
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth
- Video: 10 of the most prominent anti-vaccine celebrities, from Jim Carrey to Jenny McCarthy
- Podcast: If you get a COVID vaccine, you’re pro-GMO; 5G conspiracies; Lab-grown humans?