Each year, about 1.3 billion tons of food worldwide is lost or wasted from farmers’ fields to consumers’ plates. Check out our infographic which explains how plant science can help:
Have you seen me: 1.3 billion tons of food lost every year
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Single-dose COVID vaccine by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen up next for approval
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds
- Humans and chimpanzees share 99% of the same DNA. This is the 1% difference
- Early COVID vaccine recipients are reporting numerous side-effects. Believe it or not, that’s great news. Here’s why
- Viewpoint: Promoting CRISPR crops at the expense of GMOs to appease activists undermines both technologies