- How ‘human bees’, biotechnologists and Gates Foundation are rescuing the African cassava staple | Isaac Ongu
- Should Trump scrap USDA’s National Organic Program? | Henry Miller & Julie Kelly
- DNA test limits: Current direct-to-consumer tests provide only a glimpse into our ancestry | Meredith Knight
- Are we ready, without professional help, to decide what to do when our genes tell us we have a potential disorder? | Tim Barker
- Epigenetics Around the Web: No, income inequality does not cause epigenetic changes, botching Lamarck, and more | Nicholas Staropoli
- Whole Foods whiffs on agricultural sustainability: No evidence ‘slow-growing’ chickens better for environment | Alison Van Eenennaam
For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia.