Editor’s note: The author of this story has informed the GLP that new information has come to light, and asked us to remove the article pending further reporting. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Colombian anti-biotech groups losing on two fronts? Push for GMO ban slows, while government green lights first gene-edited crop
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
The GLP featured this article to reflect the diversity of news, opinion and analysis. The viewpoint is the author’s own. The GLP’s goal is to stimulate constructive discourse on challenging science issues.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Are women superior to men? Research suggests most of us are more likely to believe that sex differences favor females
- Beepocalypse Myth Handbook: Assessing claims of pollinator collapse
- Podcast: How do mRNA vaccines work and why were they developed so fast?
- Athletic boost? A year after starting hormone treatments, transgender women still have an advantage over cisgender peers
- Early COVID vaccine recipients are reporting numerous side-effects. Believe it or not, that’s great news. Here’s why