Fast food was invented to help us keep up with our fast-paced world. But it’s also had some unintended psychological consequences and can influence our choices in situations that don’t have anything to do with food.
Video: Psychological impact of ‘junk food’ — Could fast food make you so impatient you forget to ‘stop and smell the roses’?
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
The French biologist and his research team--funded by the Rodale ...
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- China develops GM corn variety to combat yield-cutting fall armyworm
- The mRNA vaccines battling COVID-19 are revolutionizing virus fighting strategies. Here’s how
- Genetics and a second Green Revolution: Gene editing essential to address increasing crop losses as warming temperatures cause a surge in insect populations
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth