How do so-called ‘smart drugs’ work, and what are their risks?
Video: ‘Cognitive enhancers’ — Can you boost your brain power naturally?
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Infographic: Gene transfer mystery — How ‘antifreeze’ genes jumped from one species to another without sex
It isn’t surprising... that herrings and smelts, two groups of fish that commonly roam the northernmost reaches of the Atlantic ...
- Viewpoint: How the anti-GMO movement devolved from dangerous to irksome to irrelevant
- Video: 10 of the most prominent anti-vaccine celebrities, from Jim Carrey to Jenny McCarthy
- An activist-based PR campaign is poised to claim that the Earth faces a Silent Spring-like ‘insect armageddon.’ Will The New York Times and other media fall for the ‘hysteria con’ once again?
- Stanford is a world-class science institution… except when it comes to critical thinking about the ‘sustainability myth’ of organic agriculture
- Philadelphia zoo rolls out plan to vaccinate gorillas, big cats and other animals at risk of contracting COVID
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth
- If you’ve received a COVID vaccine, how worried should you be about catching the Delta variant?
- Podcast: Reparations approved for survivors of 20,000 Californians forcibly sterilized in early 20th century
- Philippines approves GMO insect-resistant Bt eggplant, rejecting Greenpeace objections
- Viewpoint: Still believe that GMOs and gene edited crops pose more harm than good? Time for a rethink