This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Will “non natural” synbio dairy products face same skepticism as GMOs? by Rebecca Randall
- Nanotechnology and medicine: Coming of microscopic machines that treat disease, by Ben Locwin
- GMO Myth: Farmers “drown” crops in “dangerous” glyphosate. Fact: They use eye droppers, by Dave Walton
- Buzz on how the housefly genome will help cure human disease, by Tabitha M. Powledge
- Creating Superwoman (and man): Who will benefit from coming age of human enhancement? by David Warmflash
- Indian Eco-Goddess Vandana Shiva, charging $40,000 a speech, takes anti-GMO crusade to Hawaii, by Jon Entine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and now Medium too! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!