This past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Fraud or drift? USDA finds 43 percent of organic foods contain ‘prohibited’ substances by
- The fall of Gary Hirshberg: From reformer to reactionary anti-science propagandist? by
- Water: California drought yet water bottles everywhere by
- Why do regulators conclude glyphosate safe while IARC, alone, claims it could cause cancer?by
- A rabbi and an alien walk into a bar: What happens when religious leaders meet extraterrestrials? by
- How to scare people into supporting bad policy on bees and other pollinators by
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!