Garden of Eden dilemma
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist trade group promotes ‘fear and deception’ about crop biotechnology, promotes conspiracy theories about vaccine dangers
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- Rural, Republican America deeply skeptical about the reality of COVID and the importance of vaccines. Here’s why
- Like meat? Early humans almost exclusively ate protein and hunted large animals for 2 million years
- ‘Vaccine wall’: With denialism and reluctance rampant in the US, we may fall far short of reaching herd immunity
- Podcast: Media’s COVID hypocrisy; Mandatory vaccines; Biodegradable plastic from GM plants