Tech experts discuss the past, present and future of CRISPR gene editing. How will the technology affect our future generations? Is it changing human nature and the course of our evolution?
Video: What CRISPR means for human evolution
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Video: Infrared camera shows how COVID spreads through a room
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds
- Early COVID vaccine recipients are reporting numerous side-effects. Believe it or not, that’s great news. Here’s why
- Mike Adams: Natural News, “everyone’s favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website”—”even the quacks think he’s a quack”
- FBI turns up heat on Mike Adams as ‘Health Ranger’ fiasco widens, plus Adams’ archive