From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Iowa farmer challenges activist Vandana Shiva after ‘myth-filled’ anti-GMO lecture by Michelle Miller
- What role do epigenetic changes play in development of autism? by Kristen Hovet
- While safety of herbicide glyphosate is clear, doubts fueled by WHO’s IARC undermines trust in science by Geoffery Kabat
- Epigenetics around the web: Epigenetics initiative IHEC releases 41 studies in one day; your office has a microbiome by Nicholas Staropoli
- Myth-busting site Snopes judges Food Babe’s ‘shocking report’ of glyphosate in food “FALSE” by Alex Kasprak | Snopes
- Computer scientist Stephanie Seneff’s latest bizarre claim: GMOs cause concussions by Steven Novella | Science Based Medicine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!